- There are 4 possible starting dates: January, April, July or October
- Select one of these three options. Customize your semester by choosing up to five courses (15 credits), plus an optional language:
- Learn 3: Choose a semester and spend three months in the classroom.
- Learn 3, Work 6: Choose two semesters and spend six months in the classroom, followed by a three-month internship in Switzerland or worldwide (three credits).
- Learn 6, Work 6: Choose two semesters and spend six months in the classroom, followed by a six-month internship in Switzerland or worldwide (six credits).
- Customize your semester by choosing up to 5 courses (15 credits) and add a language (optional).
High-school diploma for gap year students
University/College transcripts – Recommended minimum overall GPA of 2.6
- If already enrolled, a letter from your home university confirming courses to be taken at HIM
English language proficiency of TOEFL 550 or IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
Applicants must be 18 years old or over
For all questions, please contact email@example.com
- Full board (accommodation in a standard double room and meals)
- All tuition and study materials
- Health Insurance
- Selection of excursions
- 15 credits/semester (Plus optional language)