- There are 4 possible starting dates: January, April, July or October
- Select one of these three options. Customize your semester by choosing up to five courses (15 credits), plus an optional language:
- Learn 3: Choose a term and spend three months in the classroom.
- Learn 3, Work 6: Choose two terms and spend six months in the classroom.
- Learn 6, Work 6: Choose two terms and spend six months in the classroom, followed by a six-month internship in Switzerland or worldwide. Our career coaches will help you every step of the way to help you make the most of your internship.
- Customize your semester by choosing up to 5 courses (15 credits) and add a language (optional).
Include these documents:
High-school diploma (if currently on gap year)
- If already enrolled at a different university, a letter from your home university confirming the courses to be taken at Hotel Institute Montreux
Applicants must be 18 years old or over
English language proficiency of TOEFL 550 or IELTS 5.5 or equivalent (except for students coming from English speaking universities)
For all questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full board (accommodation in a shared standard double room and meals)
- All tuition and study materials
- Health Insurance
- Selection of excursions
- 15 credits/semester (Plus optional language)
- A Study Abroad certificate