- Discover Hotel Institute Montreux - where business meets hospitality
- Get an insight our bachelor's program and unique specializations
- Learn more about what we offer in terms of internships and career opportunities
- Get a glimpse of our campus facilities and student life
- Interact virtually with our team and students and get all of your questions answered
Ulrika Bjorklund has held the position of Dean of Hotel Institute Montreux since 2012, a position she is uniquely qualified for, having managed hotels and resorts in Europe, the US, and in the Caribbean. She has an MA in Education from the University of Derby (UK). Ulrika knows first-hand how Hotel Institute Montreux’s unique education model provides an incredibly strong foundation for ambitious students, many of whom have graduated to follow amazing career paths. She credits three factors in helping set HIM graduates apart from the rest: American business education, Swiss hospitality, and a global learning environment.
Amandine, from Belgium, is in her final year of the BBA in Hospitality Management. She will share with you her study and internship experience, and will tell you more about student life at HIM and in Montreux.