- Register your application on the adjacent form and click “Apply Now”.
- You will receive an email shortly to confirm your personal details.
- Create a password for our application portal.
- Log into the application portal to continue your application online.
- You will need to provide copies of the following documents*:
- High school or university transcript, diploma, and /or certificate
- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, or equivalent)
- Copy of your passport identification page
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A motivation letter expressing your interest in HIM (500 words minimum)
- Letters of reference (if applicable)**
- Click the button “Submit Your Application” and we will send you a confirmation email that includes a link to pay your CHF 75 application fee.
- Once we receive your application fee payment, one of our admissions team members will be in touch with you shortly.
*Please note, all documents must be translated into English by an official translator recognized by the Swiss authorities in your country. Translated copies are accepted, however, original documents may be requested.
**Letters of reference are required for students transferring from another university and/or to validate their previous and applicable work experience.