- There are 4 possible starting dates: January, April, July or October
- Option 1: Choose one 11-week semester from the choice listed
- Option 2*: Choose two 11-week semesters & internship (worth 3 credits, pending approval from home university)
* This must be organized when submitting the application package due to visa processing times
- Customize your semester by choosing up to 5 courses (15 credits)
- Plus language (optional)
- If you choose to study for 2 semesters, spend 6 months in the classroom before benefitting from 6 months on internship* (Worldwide or paid in Switzerland – minimum internship salary in Switzerland is CHF 2,212.-)
Designed to offer the comfort and privacy you will need to study or relax, modern double standard rooms are included in the fees. Rooms with single occupancy and double deluxe rooms with a spectacular lake view are available at an additional charge. All bedrooms are equipped with wifi, direct phone lines, tasteful furniture, and include an individual study space as well as storage and wardrobe space.
Discover the Hotel Institute Montreux Campus
From yoga to cocktail master classes, themed banquets to ski trips, no matter what time of year you choose to study at Hotel Institute Montreux, there will be plenty to keep you busy! Explore Switzerland on your weekends, from hot air ballooning to paddle boarding on Lake Geneva, make the most of everything Switzerland has to offer!
Explore, Travel and Discover!
In the heart of Europe, and only an hour from Geneva airport, spend your weekends exploring major European cities. Closer to home, hop on a boat across Lake Geneva to discover Evian-les-Bains, home to the world-famous Evian drinking water. Each winter, Montreux hosts an incredible Christmas market, a 1-minute walk from campus. During the summer months, enjoy the Montreux Jazz Festival. As one of the most famous jazz festivals in the world, for over 50 years all of the greats have performed here, including Quincy Jones, Muse, Prince, Stevie Wonder, Sting, The Roots and many more!
Aimed at current students majoring in hospitality management or business who wish to gain international and practical experience.
- Completed application form
- Required documents
- English qualification (if necessary)
- To email@example.com
- High school diploma (if currently on gap year)
- Latest transcripts
- If already enrolled, a letter from your home university confirming courses to be taken at Hotel Institute Montreux
- The student must meet all entry requirements (please refer to the application package)
- Applicants must be 18 years old or over
- English qualification (please refer to the application package for requirements)
Please send all requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- One 11-week semester
- Fees: CHF 18,000.–
- Two 11-week semesters followed by a 4-6 month internship
- Fees: CHF 36,000.–
- Full board (accommodation in a standard double room and meals)
- All tuition and study materials
- Health Insurance
- Selection of excursions
- 15 credits/semester (Plus optional language)
Plus much, much more!
Full details are listed on the application package
All course selections must be approved by the home university and Hotel Institute Montreux.
Financial Analysis & Wealth Management:*
Human Capital & Development:**
Luxury Brand Management:**
*Awards Northwood Transcript
**Pending Northwood Validation
Semester in Switzerland
"Semester in Switzerland" is an opportunity for overseas students to spend time studying at Hotel Institute Montreux or César Ritz Colleges Switzerland. Discover the range of courses available and how to apply.